White leather sofa sets create clean, neat elegant lines in your living room. It light shade brightens up your space and opens up small spaces. When designing around a white leather couch, add vivid pops of color to jazz up the room or maintain the neutral and calm atmosphere of the room.
Maintain the Neutral Theme with a White Leather Sofa Set
- Pick a modern white couch with legs to make the room look larger. The open space underneath will let your eyes to follow the line of the floor beneath the couch.
- To maintain the neutral look of the room, decorate the white sofa with white throw pillows. If you want to break up the monotonous white look, get white throw pillows with a small pattern of colors. White pillows with a pastel flower pattern or with light brown stripes would be great.
- Adorn your windows with valances or curtains to maintain the flow of white theme beside the walls near the white leather sofa set. For low-ceilinged rooms, hang curtains that flow down the floor so your walls will look taller.
- Pick a glass coffee table to maintain the neutral theme. The glass top allows you to see through the glass, which is a great tactic for small rooms. Glass is also easier to clean.
- Hang large frames and mattes with small black and white or art with a monotone aura inside it. The large mattes help maintain the neutral tone while the large frame fills up your wall space.
- Use a small white are rug to keep the neutral color theme. Pick an area rug that is shorter than the white leather couch width to keep the open feel of the room.
Adding Color to a White Leather Sofa Set
- A modern white leather couch is much easier to blend with other colors, by offering a neutral canvas.
- Pick vivid colors to blend with your contemporary leather white sofa set. The boldness of the colors red and oranges when mixed with white will give the room a snazzy delightful look and feel. Throw pillows with varied bold colors will make a superb match with your white couch.
- Add one main color, such as black. Have several patterns of black and white, such as throw pillows with textured patterns of black and white.
- Inject wood in your décor. Wood coffee table, end table, TV stands, or bookshelf are good additions, as they will bring your living room together. Dark wood, such as mahogany or espresso will give a stunning contrast to your sleek white leather sofa set.
- Hang curtains or valences with big, colorful patterns, such as tulle patterns or larger stripes.
- Hang large frames with vivid artworks that harmonizes with your color scheme.
The techniques listed above allows you to maximize the dainty look of your white leather sofa set. At West Los Angeles Furniture Store, you get a whole dimension of how to decorate your room with white leather couches. Check them out!
LA Furniture Store – West Los Angeles
10800 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA, US 90064